Switchbacks by Example
I have been working to learn more about YouTube, editing video and making some instructional videos. Last Friday Lisa and I spent the ride taking a video of each switchback. I have edited the video down to only the switchbacks and added in slow motion instant replay. When I look at this video, I don’t have much instruction to give, “Do it like that” is probably not very helpful, clearly, I need to work on my pedagogic skills.
With that in mind, I am asking everyone who is wanting to get better at riding switchbacks on their tandem to leave comments here or on the YouTube.
Helpful would be:
– What situations give you trouble?
– Is up or down harder for you?
– Do you have problems initiating the turn?
– Do you have problems finishing the switchback?
– What would help, what would you like to see or know?
The video is taken at North Table Mountain Park